This article published on July 30,2013 would best be read after reading the article also posted under Lesson 3 (Wildlands Project) titled The Purposeful Flooding of America’s Heartland as this article gives greater background into how the Federal Government with the support of the Corp of Engineers has made removing dams across the nation a priority in order to return them to their natural flow. This article, Dam Removal Begins in Cuyahoga Falls, provide documentation that this same policy is being followed in Ohio, and for the same reason. No mention is made about the increased likelihood of flooding concerns downstream caused by the removal of this dam. People and property must take a back seat to nature in our new sustainable world. To read more about the removal of this dam, and to view series of DamCam photos showing the removal of the dam, please click on this link .
- Good news for Northeastern Ohio!
- Newark, Ohio Furthering Bike Paths with Likely Faulty Survey
- Columbus, Ohio Must Be Rolling in Dough-$5.5 Million for a Bike Path!
- Study due for 99-mile river corridor in SW Ohio
- The Purposeful Flooding of America’s Heartland
- Dam removal begins in Cuyahoga Falls
- Citizens Sovereignty vs. Regionalism Forum
- MORPC’s Summit on Sustainability & the Environment
- Heath-Newark bike path connector stalled
- Is Mary Granato’s Regional Government Responsible for Her Death?
- Bessemer Farms calls it quits, says new farm rules too cumbersome
- Map of Ohio Coalition Against Agenda 21
- Are your local government officials using your tax dollars to advance Agenda 21?
- Course Videos
- The Threat of a United States-European Union Trade Agreement