The family farm is in the crosshairs of the federal government through the increasing number of regulations to which farmers are being asked to comply. Click on this link to learn how these regulations drove Bessemer Farms, the only working farm within the city of Akron, to stop growing vegetables for local tables, and how, as more farmers follow suit, this will contribute to higher food costs for Americans. link
- Good news for Northeastern Ohio!
- Newark, Ohio Furthering Bike Paths with Likely Faulty Survey
- Columbus, Ohio Must Be Rolling in Dough-$5.5 Million for a Bike Path!
- Study due for 99-mile river corridor in SW Ohio
- The Purposeful Flooding of America’s Heartland
- Dam removal begins in Cuyahoga Falls
- Citizens Sovereignty vs. Regionalism Forum
- MORPC’s Summit on Sustainability & the Environment
- Heath-Newark bike path connector stalled
- Is Mary Granato’s Regional Government Responsible for Her Death?
- Bessemer Farms calls it quits, says new farm rules too cumbersome
- Map of Ohio Coalition Against Agenda 21
- Are your local government officials using your tax dollars to advance Agenda 21?
- Course Videos
- The Threat of a United States-European Union Trade Agreement